|||1- FERMA launches COVID-19 survey – participate now!
On 28 September, we launched a survey (here) asking corporate risk and insurance managers about their experience of the COVID-19 pandemic so far. FERMA encourages you to promote this survey among your Members since the results of the survey will:
· be used to continue our advocacy work at the EU-level.
· feed into a document summarising the findings that can also be used at national-level.
The deadline for responses is 16 October. The timeline is short since already in the coming weeks, the European Commission will embark on several workstreams related to the crisis, and encouraged FERMA to provide input as soon as we can. In particular, the Commission is very interested in FERMA’s feedback on the impact of the crisis and how it has been managed so far. FERMA therefore has a key, but short window of opportunity to further influence the discussion on solutions to the pandemic, as well as other large, systemic risks of the future.
Thank you for your support in distributing the survey to your Members.
· Download the invitation email template, which you can use and send to your members.
· Download the questionnaire in word format, should you wish to translate this for your members.
|||2- Risk financing will be at the heart of this year’s virtual European Risk Management Seminar: registrations opened until 5 October.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our 3D digital conference center to discuss the strategic issue of risk financing. We will live-stream plenaries and workshops while keeping the event an interactive experience thanks to the many virtual networking opportunities. With more than 350 risk managers already registered, the Seminar promises to be a huge success! Don’t forget to secure your seat as the event is exclusive and not open to the public.
|||3- Save the date to celebrate Risk Management Excellence with a virtual European risk management award’s week from 7 to 11 December 2020. Nominations for the ”Covid-19 Outbreak Special Award” still open until 16 October.
We will shortly invite the European risk management community on our dedicated digital event platform to:
· Participate in a series of live webinars: during the entire week, they will meet and engage in dynamic discussions with the nominees of each category.
· Join our Live Awards Ceremony on Friday afternoon, when all winners will be revealed.
· Take part in this year’s Public Choice Award by voting live for the ”Covid-19 Outbreak Special Award” winner. Nominations are still open until 16 October. Eligibility criteria and application are available on our website. Spread the word around your members and colleagues!
Look out for more details about the event registrations on the Awards website.
|||4- The European Risk Manager Report 2020: promote your national data.
· The country fiches are available here. We are currently gathering a quote from each president in order to illustrate and promote each country’s results. Please send your quote by email to Laetitia.
· Our European Map presenting the risk manager’s profile data is downloadable online. Please contact us if you would like us to send printed versions (A2 poster format) by mail.
· Why not organise your own webinar presenting the local results? The content is ready to be translated and your risk managers are eager to share views at national level. Please do not hesitate to contact Laetitia in you are looking for support in organising such virtual exchange.
|||5- FERMA and ECIIA joint webinar replay: GDPR & Corporate Governance – Evaluation after 2 years implementation.|||
|||6- Virtual roundtables.
The last virtual roundtable on e-learning was a real success thanks to great speakers. Thank you for your participation. Please find the:
· PowerPoint presentation here.
· Link to download the replay here.
Next roundtable will be on Tuesday 20 October from 16:00 -17:00 to share our general feedback & experience on FERMA’s virtual seminar and on your own digital events. Details to join the meeting will be communicated later this week.
|||7- Reminder of the Presidents’ Call on 1 October from 10:00 -12:00.
Our next Presidents’ Call is approaching. It will be the occasion to update you on FERMA activities and exchange on each others priorities. Looking forward to meet you on 1 October from 10h-12h CET (login details can be found in the Outlook invitation).
|||8- The RMIS (Risk Management Information Systems) Panorama 2020 is now available online.
With the support of FERMA, AMRAE’s RMIS Panorama 2020 combines the vision of RMIS vendors, Risk Managers and, for the first time, the perception of insurers and brokers. This 12th edition offers new exclusive content as well as 53 vendor detailed datasheets.
Thank you for your support in participating to this publication.
Consult the RMIS PANORAMA 12th Edition HERE.